Support and maintenance
THE IMPORTANCE OF PREVENTION
To all those who give value to utmost productivity and safety of their unit, VITALI recommends its Scheduled Maintenance programme, which makes dental equipment last longer and ensures problem-free operations.
Indeed, to take periodic actions with correct maintenance interventions prevents possible breakage, avoiding sudden machine downtime and unexpected costs, being also certain that spare parts can be supplied promptly, at the most convenient price.
With the Scheduled Maintenance programme, assistance is performed only by VITALI qualified technicians, who take steps on the basis of assistance statistics created over years of careful customer service.
To ensure ongoing operations won’t be a problem any more.
To establish Scheduled Maintenance with your Retailer or local Customer Sevice, enables you to focus on your business making the most of the great productivity of VITALI units, in utmost operational safety.
ADVANTAGES OF SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
- Maximum efficiency of the unit
- Interventions carried out exclusively by VITALI qualified technicians
- Performance of periodic safety controls (EN 62353) for problem-free operations
- Scheduling of machine downtime
- Pre-established maintenance costs
- Prompt availability of spare parts
- Use of original, reliable and warranted spare parts
- Longer operational life of the unit
- Value of second-hand units
For further information on Scheduled Maintenance, contact your closest VITALI Distributor by filling out the form, or call our Customer Service at +39 051 700 490
"*" indicates required fields